Friday, March 4, 2011

horoscope

so, i just looked at my daily horoscope app on my phone & here's what my horoscope read:


"you can't please everyone, virgo, but because of your perfectionist nature, you often try to do just that.  somehow, though, you tend to leave yourself off the list of people to please, and you sometimes wind up regretting that you put the needs and/or feelings of others before your own.  now you have a chance to do something special that will give you a great sense of pride and fulfillment..."


THAT IS ME!!!  how interesting that my horoscope is SPOT.ON.!!


also, here's my fave new kurt halsey pic.  


2 comments:

  1. Love the pic Marge! I still check the horoscope app regularly. Tanks for the suggestion! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a good post--now add something new!! Pronto!!! :)

    ReplyDelete